The only comedy podcast dedicated to coverage of true crime in New York City. * Host Pat Dixon - along with a revolving guest list of NYC-based attorneys, reporters, cops and comedians - provides a decidedly irreverent, dark and unflinching tour of true crime in the city. * New podcasts are available each week - ripped from the blood-splattered headlines of NYC's tabloid press and broadcast from the smallest room in New York City - this is a one of a kind podcast that documents the farcical evolving chaos of the new Rome.
Website: NYC Crime Report
Joe Lozito was riding the 3 train to work when a guy suddenly stabbed him in the face. It turned out the guy who stabbed him was a spree killer who was wanted for 4 murders, and every cop in the NYPD was on high alert.
Joe was able to subdue the mad killer. Two uniformed cops stood by the whole time and did nothing to intervene. Joe was...
"Be Nice" part 2
With attorney Jim Polk and Bail Bond Queen Michelle Esquenazi
A comedian, an attorney and a bail bondsman dig deeper into:
- the hilarious decision by NYPD brass to use a scene from Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze as part of a training seminar.
- A cop who accidentally shot his partner
- A child molester's ridiculous attempt...
Hank Gallo makes an appearance to discuss crime and court activity in New York City. Topics include:
1. The NYPD turns to Patrick Swayze for training pointers.
2. A dog-bit neighbor takes a woman to court who threw dog poop on him.
3. An accused child molester acts as his own attorney in court so he can personally cross-examiner the...
1. THE COLD IS KILLING THE CRIME.
2. A COP HAD A LONG-TERM RAPE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND'S DAUGHTER.
3. A GUY WHO LIVED IN A DRAINPIPE IN THE BRONX PROBABLY KILLED ETAN PATZ.
CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY JIM POLK GUESTS, WE DISCUSS NYC CITY CRIME STORIES.
I double-booked guests so Jim Polk AND Nate Fridson are both on hand. Almost too much guest!
In this episode, a couple of Times Square murders, a couple of murder-suicides and a man gets so freaked out by mannequins he does the unthinkable.
IN EPISODE 173:
A MAN RIPS HIS OWN HEAD OFF.
A MANHATTAN SOCIALITE POISONS HER 8-YR-OLD AUTISTIC SON.
A MAN STABS HIS KIDS TO DEATH INSTEAD OF TAKING THEM WITH HIM TO MEXICO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY CAR SEATS.
A MAN RAPES AND circumcises HIS WIFE.
A MAN BEATS HIS WIFE TO DEATH FOR NOT COOKING GOAT FOR DINNER.
IT'S THE BEST OF 2014.
Latest episode of The New York City Crime Report with Pat Dixon is right here for your convenience.Jimmy Failla joins The New York City Crime Report with Pat Dixon after a long absence to discuss the crimes making headlines in New York City. - A Bronx man went berserk, got naked and beat his grandma to death with a bedpost. (the...